(4 servings...although 3 will finish this)
2 large fillets of ono
4 thin slices of lemon
Fresh lemon juice - to squeeze over fillets
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 small zucchinis thinly sliced
Ono seasoning (sea salt, cracked pepper, ginger, garlic, alea salt)
1. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add in the minced garlic and cook for 30-40 seconds.
2. Place the zucchini slices over the bottom of the pan and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. While zucchini slices are on pan, cut a slice in the Ono fillets, don't cut all the way through, just large enough to put the lemon slices in.
4. Put in the lemon slices in the fillets.
5. Place the fillets in the pan and sprinkle with Ono seasoning, oregano, and lemon juice.
6. Cover the pan and let the fillets cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip fillets over, and season the other side, cover, and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the fillets are cooked through. You want them to be white and flaky.