"The people who give you their food give you their heart" - Cesar Chavez


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dave's Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce


In June I went to the Summer Fancy Food Show at the Javits Center in NYC. I learned about "Dave's Gourmet" and Dave's whole line of delicious pasta sauces and hot sauces. I had never seen a butternut squash sauce before so I decided to try it and it was DELICIOUS! Ever since the food show I have had the most difficult time finding this sauce in NYC. I even called Dave, who is based out of San Francisco, to find out where I could find his butternut squash sauce! During a visit home, I scouted our local markets and was thrilled when I found it. The only thing stopping me from buying 5 jars was the excessive fee for overweight luggage at the airport.....

No comments: